Friday, December 3, 2010

Back On TheTrack

I've been gone for a quite a while, it's because I'm working on with my site Cheats S30sci Movie Portal. The real thing about it is that I'm kinda tired of writing and updating cheats s30sci movie portal. But what I like about it is joining the forum. Actually I get to befriend lots of people and there's this someone who's been asking me for a private conversation. Funny thing is he's from India and I'm in the Philippines. Another thing I like about forum is that I get to have credible information from IT experts and SEO experts on how to optimize cheats s30sci movie portal. My site is now currently on the second page of Google's search results. I'm also thankful to all my friends from college who provide me a link from their personal blogs and websites. Now I am back on track and there's nothing can stop me to pursue my goal. I am also very thankful to those who leaves their comments about my posts on cheats s30sci movie portal. I think of it as a great help also and to the master blogger of vidmines.com for giving me some tips on how to do on page optimization. Hmmmm... and to the queen of Batcave for giving me the opportunity to have ronaliep.info.

No comments:

Post a Comment